Apple(r) unveils the worlds most anticipated smartphone “iPhone X” from the all new Steve Jobs theater in cupertino, California. Its exciting and a big technology upgrade since the iPhone7. We would like to summaries key features in brief:
- Face ID – Maps your face in real time with over 30,000 dots. Only 1 in a million face can cheat it. It provides a great hardware upgrade for third party developers e.g, Gaming/Snapchat/Camera, etc. And it is a learning FaceID, whether you grow beard, elongate or shorten your hair, cover with hat/scarf, day or night, it will accurately track you.
- Edge to Edge “Super” Retina Display
- Animoji – For the first time now you can animate emoticons in real time with your face. Texting cant be more personal/emotional than this.
- AirPower – No cables. iPhone X has built in wireless charging.
- Neural networks
- A11 Bionic Chip
- Autonomy – Battery power lasts 2 hours more than iphone7
- Memory: 64GB and 256GB
- Price: Starts at US$999
- Pre-order: October 27th,2017
- Availability: November 3rd, 2017
Whats your next disruptive idea? Ideinn design can help bring your product to market. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Ideinn design is not involved with the design and development of iphone X. This article is for knowledge sharing purpose only.
Image courtesy: Apple Inc; The verge